My name is Mike Costa. I am a qualified and licensed tennis coach and currently head coach at The Holbrook Club in Horsham. As your club coach I am trying to put together an initial tennis programme including coaching and junior and adult events which will encourage members to use their club facilities more. I would like to hear from members if you or any of your family, are interested in having lessons and/or you would like to be part in a social tennis event this summer.
Thank you to those who have already replied with your requests. We are able to provide coaching sessions at the following times:
- Weekdays between 9.30-3.00 p.m (i.e when most children are at school)
- After work under floodlights if necessary from 6.00 p.m onwards
- LTA mini award badge courses- please ask for details. A registration list for players interested in signing up to this activity has already started.
- In private courts (around the Rusper area)
- Weekend times (negotiable – depending on our tournament organising& coaching schedule commitments)
- Holiday Courses (Half Terms and longer holiday periods). Cost: from £37
- Rusty Rackets session (courses of 6 lessons) -starting in April 2013
- Cardio Tennis (very popular in USA) I am qualified to deliver these sessions which are tennis to upbeat music allowing players to improve their fitness (at your own level) whilst hitting balls. Great fun!
Please email me or ring the tennis office on 01403 272106. Do leave a message if it goes to answerphone and I will ring you back.
Coaching Lessons prices:
- Individual Lessons from £14.50 for 30 minute lesson.
- Small group lessons of 3 players (1 hour) from £9.95 per player