Dear Members & Potential members,
My name is Mike Costa. I am an LTA qualified/accredited Level 4 tennis coach. As your club coach I am interested in hearing from you if you would like to start learning how to play tennis or improve your game, whatever your level. You will find below a range of different tennis sessions my coaching team and I run across the year. Hopefully by participating in some of our junior or adult coaching programmes, having some individual or small group lessons or taking part in one our social tennis events you will enjoy developing your game and want to spend a few more hours on court practising and having fun! Rest assured of a warm welcome!
Head Coach at The Holbrook Club in Horsham Run tennis programme at Collyers Sixth-Form Sports Academy Provide after-school tennis lessons at Rusper Primary School.
We are able to provide coaching sessions at the following times:
- Individual and small group lessons from 5.00 p.m onwards (under floodlights if necessary during winter months)
- Weekly Rusty Rackets sessions for adults – courses of 7 lessons 7.15-8.15p.m Tuesdays
- Match-player coaching session for adults and senior-juniors Fridays 7-8p.m.
- Spaces available in popular and well established junior development programme for juniors aged between 5 and 18. Saturdays at Holbrook Sports Club (5 mins away from Rusper Sports Club)
- School Holiday Tennis Coaching Courses (Half Terms & longer holiday periods)
- Bespoke individual or lessons for family on private courts near (individual/family)
- Beginners welcome- rackets provided.
Please email me or ring the tennis office on 01403 272106. Do leave a message if it goes to answerphone and I will ring you back.
Coaching Lessons prices:
- Individual Lessons from £17.50 for 30 minute lesson.
- Junior Development Programme group sessions costs from £7.99 per player.